As we gear up for our 11th edition of Renewable Energy India Expo, it couldn’t have been at a better time as India is on its way to emerge as a world leader in Renewable Energy sector, which is a clear manifestation of the policy impetus provided by the present Government and vision of leadership at the centre.
Our 11th edition is estimated to attract more than 750 Exhibitors, 30,000 Trade Visitors, 1500 delegates, more than 200 speakers from across the globe.
The expo promises to unfold an exciting format bringing once again all industry stakeholders to showcase the immense potential of renewable energy in India by providing an interactive platform to jointly address policy initiatives, technology transfers and innovative financing surrounding this year’s conference theme “Accelerating Momentum... From Ambition to Action” at Asia’s biggest industry congregation.
What’s new in 2017?
- Quality Round Table interactive forum by PV Magazine, Germany
- Solar Super Heroes by PV Magazine, Germany
- Skill Competition for Solar Installers
- Solar Design Challenge for EPCs and Developers
- Master class by Enphase Energy, USA
- CEO Roundtable and Finance Roundtable
- “Advantage Rajasthan” a seminar by state of Rajasthan
- Sessions by International Solar Alliance(ISA), UNIDO, Indo German Energy Forum(IGEF), CEEW, MNRE – India – EU Rooftop Programme, Mercom Capital to name a few.
- Workshop on “driving operational excellence in Solar & Wind asset management” by 3E, Belgium and Wise Energy, UK.
- To access economic landscape of Renewable Sector in India
- Acquire actionable insights for your Renewable business in a changed & consumer-led world
- Exposure to new strategic concepts and thought-leaders from the sector
- Hear forward insight on consumer trends.
- Network with global stakeholders
- Be part of the thought process to forge the growth charter of the industry