Visitors can avail free entry to the exhibition venue.
The varied visitor profile includes:
- Exchange groundbreaking ideas & technologies on an international platform.
- Stay informed about the latest technological innovations in renewable energy sector.
- Meet the decision makers who are shaping the renewable energy market.
- Gain profound insights into current global trends in the renewable energy industry.
- Get connected at exclusive networking events.
- Attend world-class conference programs with industry experts & renowned speakers.
- Attend interactive workshops and seminars at the exhibition.
- Benefit from a global network – meet globally renowned industry experts.
- Advocacy Groups
- Associations and Industry leaders
- Building Owners
- Clean-Tech specialists
- Code Officials
- Construction & Rigging Companies
- Component Manufacturers
- End users
- Environmental Groups
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Venture Capitalists, financial institutions etc.
- Governments and High level decision makers
- Green Power Providers
- Insurance Firms
- International organizations
- Law Firms
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Policy level thinkers
- Project Developers
- R & D institutions
- Technology developers
- Trade associations
- Utility providers
Power Scenario in India
Global installed power generation capacity is estimated at ~5000 GW, of which India accounts for ~212 GW. The demand for power has been increasing in India due to the growth in the Country’s economy. Over the last 10 years, energy and peak demand shortage averaged around 8% and 12% respectively.
Renewable energy accounts for ~12 % of the total power generation of 212 GW installed in India. Wind energy, with an installed capacity of ~19 GW, accounts for the bulk of installed renewable energy capacity in India. There is significant untapped potential in areas such as off-shore wind as well as tidal and geothermal energy.