REI provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from India and around the world.
Exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to place real business. Over the years, the show has established itself as the must-attend event for the Asia-Pacific region with more than 30,000 industry visitors.
Attendees to the event get three days of power packed inter industry business opportunities within the Solar, Wind, Bio-mass/fuel, and Energy Efficiency & Energy Storage sectors.
Reasons to exhibit
- Get the chance to shake hands with industry experts and influential decision makers
- Showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends
- Make new contacts whilst updating and developing existing relationships face to face with your clients and partners
- Exploit a great marketing tool and our promotional solutions to create interest and business opportunities before, during and after the event
- By participating as an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to address an audience of industry professionals and scientists, dealing directly with individuals which can help elevate your organization to new heights and make an impact on future markets in these complex economical times.
- India’s Renewable Energy Capacity is set to increase to approx. 55 GW by the end of 2017
- Government has allocated $156.25 Mn for Ultra Large Solar Projects and Solar Parks
- The National Solar Mission aims to generate 100,000 MW of solar power by 2022 by creating a positive investment environment among domestic and international stakeholders
- The Government of India aims to enhance the installed wind power capacity to 60 GW by 2022
- Offshore Wind Power Mission Document by the Government of India opens up new business opportunities
- India offers up to 100% FDI in the RE sector under the automatic route
- Germany has extended $2.25 Bn support to India for clean energy corridor, solar projects
- IREDA & ADB have signed $200 Mn Loan Agreement for ‘Clean Energy Finance Investment Program
- Rooftop Solar Panels - Subsidy raised to $770 Mn
- Government Officials & Policy Makers
- Project Developers & EPC Contractors
- Distributors & Channel Partners
- System Integrators
- Banks, VCs, IPPs & Investors
- Architects and Consultants
- Facility managers
- Sr. Corporate executives
- Captive power consumers
- R & D institutions
- Technology developers
- Project Procurement officials